Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

GDT Card for Digi Choosday - Reds, Oranges and/or Browns


I'm very excited to say that I've been asked to stay on for another month as a GDT member at Digi Choosday!!  So today I'm back with my card for the new challenge which is to use 'reds, oranges and/or browns'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Polkadoodles called 'Beautiful Birdhouse 2' - you can find it here on the Pokadoodles website.  The paper I've used is from the Eden Collection Paper Heaven 1 download which is here and the sentiment is a freebie on the site here,

9 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! So glad you’re staying with us, Helen we’re proud to have you! Another gorgeous creation this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen. So glad you stayed on for another go at being GDT on our fabulous Digi Choosday Team. Great make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the softness of it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back for another month Helen, so glad you are staying on with us. Another beautiful creation, love that sweet bird house. Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to have you joining us again! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!!! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...