Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

New Snowflakes Promise Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on A Snowflakes Promise Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge as long as your creation is Christmas themed.  You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Christmas Words - Ho Ho Ho' which you can find here on the Bugaboo website.  The paper I've used is from a Bebunny paper pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'red and green must be seen'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...