Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Hope You Feel Better Soon


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz website and our theme this week is 'hope you feel better soon'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge post.

I didn't have any suitable stamps or digis to use for this challenge so I did a search online and found the Dollar Graphics Depot.  The pre-coloured image I've used is part of a set called 'Benson - Get Well Soon' which you can find here on their website,

The paper I've used is from Diecuts With a View and the sentiment is computer generated.

7 comments:

  1. Loving the colours and layout of your card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a little guy who isn't feeling so well, Helen. Love the image. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find Helen. That little bear is cute and I love your design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I would certainly feel better with a Benson to cuddle - love your design, Helen.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card love the teddy image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super image, and I love the paper you've teamed him up with
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...