Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

New Pink Gem Challenge - Inspired by a Christmas Carol or Song


We've got a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to choose the challenge theme.  So I decided to choose creations 'inspired by a Christmas carol or song' - plenty of scope there for everyone!

You can find all the details about the challenge and the prize on offer here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem called 'Baby Jesus' - you can find it here on the Pink Gem website.  My card was inspired by the carol 'Away in a Manger'.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'

5 comments:

  1. Morning Helen, what a beautiful card, love the way youve interpreted the Carol to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card. You layers are so nice. Cute Image too! Thanks for sharing in our anything goes challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby in manger lovely card TFS Craft Rocket Anything Goes Challenge Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen! The image is super cute and I love the softness of the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and love the star brad. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...