Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Winter Wonderland


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'winter wonderland'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card which I started during a recent class with Chloe from Stamps by Chloe - a lot more glitter than you usually see on my cards!

The stamps we used were 'Small Winter Tree', 'Large Winter Tree' and 'Pine Branches'/

3 comments:

  1. Such a striking card. The layout and those trees are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently fallen in one with Chloe's stamps - I love your card and how nice to be able to join in a class with her too!.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is a stunning card it is just right for the challenge. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...