Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge and Some Exciting News!


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Christmas Decorations'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Deedee's Digis called 'Jingle All the Way' which you can find here on Deedee's website.

And I also have some exciting news to share - I am very proud to say that I'm now a member of the Design Team at Deedee's Digis!!


You can find an introduction to all the new Design Team members here on the Deedee's Designs Blog.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...