Pages

Friday 29 December 2023

Papercrafters' Year in Review Hop

 


Today I'm very excited to be joining the Papercrafters' Year in Review 2023 Hop.

It's been organised by the wonderful Ellie and it's been a great opportunity to look back on what I've made during the year.

I decided to pick a favourite from each month of the year so here are my choices with links back to the original blog post:

January


My first card for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge using 'Snowdrop Corners' from Clearly Besotted - my blog post is here.

February


This card was for the Sparkles Challenge using the 'Sailor Teddy' digi stamp and digi paper - my blog post is here.

March


This was for the SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge using Andrea's beautiful 'Cornflowers' digi stamp - my blog post is here.

April


This one for the Critter Crazy Challenge using one of the 'Aussie Animals' set from Kate Hadfield Designs - my blog post is here.

May


I made this for the I Love Promarkers Challenge using 'Cake and Candles' from Dr Digi's House of Stamps - my blog post here.

June


This was made for the Ally's Angels Challenge using the 'Nature's Glory' patterned paper pack from Anne Constantly-Carding - my blog post is here.

July


So for July it had to be Christmas in July!  This was for the Aud Sentiments Challenge using 'Silly Santa' from Last Minute Manda - my blog post is here.

August


I made this for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge using 'Dog Days of Summer' - my blog post is here.

September


This was one of my GDT projects for Relatively Thoughtful using the 'Poppy Fields' collection - my blog post is here.

October


I made this for Conie Fong using 'Christmas Girl Elves' - my blog post is here.

November


This was for the All Dressed Up Facebook Group Challenge using 'Merry and Bright' - my blog post is here.



And finally a CAS Christmas card using the 'Joyful Nativity' stamp set from Stampin' Up - my blog post is here.

So now I'd love you to share your favourites from 2023 too!  It could be a top 3, top 5, top 10 or one from each month as I've done.  

When you've written your post, please link it up at the end of this post.  Once the hop has closed, I'll pick a winner from those linking up favourites or leaving comments using random.org to win this amazing prize:


A huge thank you to Kate from Kate Hadfield Designs for this wonderful voucher.

Kate has an amazing range of images both outline and pre-coloured - be sure to have a look at her online shop here.

So here's the order for the blog hop - there may be some more prizes along the way too!

Alicia - Golden Goddess Designs
Debbie  - Secrets to Stamping
Diane - Nellie's Nest
Ellie - Ellibelle's Corner
Francesca - Percorsi di Fantasia
Helen - Made by Helen
Joanne - My Slices of Life
Kate - Cards a la Kate
Lillian - Lillian's Crafting Blog
Tee - The Paper Layer


10 comments:

  1. Helen, what wonderful projects. So glad to hop with you. Happy New Year!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So difficult to pick a favorite, but I love the August pup! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful assortment of yor favorite cards, Helen. Each one beautifully designed with a great focus on the images. Hard to select a favorite but if I absolutely had to it would have to be the poppy card as I love them, but closely followed by your November card with the pretty girly image.
    So happy you joined in this year!! I agree, it's such a great way to look back at what we created over the last 12 months! And even years later I enjoy clicking on the year in review posts occasionally.
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and fun array of cards Helen with all the fabulous florals and cute images!! Lots of creative and pretty work here! I'm part of the hop so come on over and stop by, have a safe and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some really cute and lovely cards here. March's card is one of my favorites with all those lovely blues and those October elves are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards, but if i had to choose one it would be Novembers! I love the design and beautiful colors that makes this card stand out- really lovely! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful selection of cards, Helen! They are all wonderful! If I had to choose any, it would be your great fun fold cards! Please remember to enter them at Creative Creases! It is great to participate in this blog hop with you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellen that is a beautiful selection of cards, love them all. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Helen - beautiful colouring and compositions! It's hard to pick a favourite but perhaps the Christmas Girl Elves??!! Lovely to hop with you and wishing you and your loved ones and happy and prosperous 2024! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are completely gorgeous! Happy New Year, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...