Pages

Friday 2 September 2022

Scribbles Designs Birthday Celebration - Mid Challenge Post

 


I'm back today with my second card for this month's Birthday Celebration over at Scribbles Designs - we're celebrating our ninth birthday!

Here's my card:


There are two parts to our celebrations.  First of all we have a challenge running with the theme 'get you zen on' - all the details about that are here on the challenge blog.

In addition we'll have a series of puzzles for you to solve and the puzzles are based on the Design Team's cards!

Head over here on the challenge blog for today's puzzle which is based on my card.

To make my card I used:

- Spring Rain Flowers digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and card from Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mandala and beautiful card! Thank you for your inspiration for the puzzle! Wishing you a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such an interesting mandala! Great card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...