Pages

Saturday 10 September 2022

New Star Stampz Challenge - Use Only Red or Green or Blue (Neutrals Allowed)

 


There's a new challenge today on the Star Stampz Challenge Blog and this time we want you to use only red or green or blue with neutrals colours allowed as well.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Cup of Cocoa digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely christmas card, beautiful image and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your backing papers. A great Christmas card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of all the blue tones. One of my favourite colours and perfect for Christmas. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in blue! Such a sweet image and love the papers and peek-a-boo snowflake! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...