Pages

Thursday 1 September 2022

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and, as always, it's anything Christmas goes.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card made with another of the Silly Santa digi stamps from Last Minute Manda - this is Silly Santa 3 and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...