Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

New Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used one of this month's great new releases from Jan 'Mrs Teddy Bear' - you can find her here in the shop.

There are two more new releases this month 'Autumn Leaves' and 'Fresh from the Farm' - you can see them on the front page of the shop here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would  like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Great card and coloring Helen, this little bear is precious! Thanks for another wonderful team project for the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, Helen, with all the sweetness of Christmas! Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe ... what a sweet image! Beautiful card Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...