Pages

Sunday 18 September 2022

All Dressed Up Stamps - Free Colouring Page at Kit & Clowder

 


All Dressed Up Stamps has teamed up with the Kit & Clowder Facebook Group to offer everyone a free colouring page!


To get your colouring page head over to the Kit & Clowder Group on Facebook here and follow the instructions.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from my stash
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - use your favourite tool/product or embellishment (my Cuttlebug and Promarkers and gems)
QKR Stampede - anything goes
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen she is such a sweetie lovely colouring and yes i vouldnt make a card without my pens now. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image - and such lovely colours! Thanks again for joining us at PFM this week, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Your papers are gorgeous and love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card with a sweet image. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT the creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT the creative crafters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...