Pages

Friday 30 September 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Christmas for Kids

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with a new challenge and this time we'd like you to make a Christmas card for a child.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made at a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class with Fanny Stafford using the very cute Christmas Scottie stamp set and coordinating punch,

This design is a great one to use up leftover strips of patterned paper - they make a great background for the punched Scottie dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...