Pages

Saturday 10 September 2022

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card that I made a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class with Fanny Stafford - we were using the 'All Bundled Up' stamp set.

The photo above shows the outside of my card and here is the inside:



The second and third panels of the card pop out and then it flattens so it can be posted as you can see in the second photo.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This just adorable! LOVE that moose! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...