Pages

Saturday 29 August 2020

Stampers Delights Kit and Clowder Freebie and Discount Coupon

 


This weekend Stampers Delights has a free image and discount coupon for you in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group!



You can find the Kit and Clowder Group here - once you're there, head to the Events section to find all the details.

Our freebie image is the beautiful Nixie Fairy:


If you're looking at this after the free image offer has expired, you can find her here on the website.

To make my card (above) I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from The Works
- gems and flower from my stash
- card and paper from Craft Creations

As well as this beautiful freebie image, we've also got a special discount coupon for you:

If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges;

Creations in Pink - anything goes in mainly pink
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and pink color. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
    Danka DT
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...