Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Clean and Simple

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your clean and simple cards.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used the Zany Zebras stamp set from Stampin' Up.  

I stamped one of the Zebras and two of the sentiments using black Versafine ink onto a white card base.

I finished the card with some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. This is super sweet,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the cute zebra.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card, Helen. The little zebra is so cute and I love the sentiment. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...