Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/I Spy Something Beginning With the Letter B

 


We've got a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this time it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image or you can choose to follow the optional twist of using something beginning with B.

Head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the album for this month's challenge to link up your card.

To make my card I've used the very cute Baby Feet image from SheepSki Designs which is available here in the Etsy shop.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up stamp set called First Steps.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and die cut it with a circle die.

I embossed some blue card with a Stampin' Up embossing folder for the background.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/use a die cut or punch (circle die)
Passion for Promarkers - shades of blue

1 comment:

  1. Aaw super cute,

    Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...