Pages

Saturday 15 August 2020

New Sparkles Challenge - Use at Least 3 Patterned Papers

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we want you to use at least 3 patterned papers on your creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used three different designs of patterned paper from Stampin' Up layered on to white and pale lilac card from my stash.

The sentiment I've used is from the Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like You' stamp set and the die I've used to cut it out and the layer underneath are also from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...