Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

New Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

We've got two wonderful sponsors this week:


and


To make my card I used:

- Time to Read digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs
- background paper from K&Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. So lovely Helen! I just love this image! It looks like the pup is listening to her reading our loud. Beautiful colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious image, Helen, and your coloring is wonderful ! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...