Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Travel

There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time we have a travel theme for you.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used a stamp set from Stampin' Up called On To Adventure.  I stamped two of the characters from the set and coloured them with Promarkers.

I used one of the sentiments from the set and a piece of patterned paper which is also from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - use your favourite tool (stamping platform)
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Stampin Up Only Challenges - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Helen, your coloring on this cute couple is PERFECT! I think they're going places! Perfect choice to go with this DSP! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make hun, just love the papers you have used...just perfect

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, I love the images. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the way you've coordinated the colouring of the two characters with the dsp such a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect coloring and love the DSP you used for this image. So clever! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope to see you for our new challenge on Tuesday, August 18.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...