Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Just Saying Hello

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we're just saying hello!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used some patterned paper and green card from Stampin' Up.  

The sentiment I've used is a stamp from the Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Box again from Stampin' Up.  I die cut the sentiment with a Stampin' Up die drawing round the outside of the die and cutting out the shape to make the mat.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. That paper is gorgeous. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper choice Helen - great colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...