Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

New Sparkles Challenge - Spring is in the Air


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is spring is in the air.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I've used:

- Timeless Tulips stamp set from Stampin' Up
- matching punch from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Penny Black and More - anything goes
Make My Monday Challenge - spring flowers

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral arrangement, keeping to a few colours was a great idea thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very prettily stamped Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Helen. I Love tulips. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Great design!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful and i love that cool circular arrangement of the lovely flowers! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (spring!) STASH with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...