Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a House or Other Building


We've got a new challenge today at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include a house or other building.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog as well as seeing lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I masked off a section of a piece of white card using masking tape and then blended Distress Inks to create a blue background.

I then stamped the houses and trees from the Stampin' Up 'Hearts Come Home' stamp set in black Versafine and the snow very lightly in white ink.

I added one of the sentiments from the set to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - CAS or fully loaded
Sweet Stampers Challenge - clean and simple

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabelhaft gemacht! Gefällt mir total gut.
    Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...