Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

New Artsystamper Digitals Challenge - Things With Wings


Today I'm very excited to be sharing my first card as a member of the Artsystamper Digital Challenge Team! 

Challenges take place twice a month and the theme for the first challenge for April is things with wings.  Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the wonderful Design Team.

To make my card I used the beautiful Field Flower Silhouettes digi stamp set:

You can find the set here in the online shop.

I used the main group of flowers and the two butterflies for my main image and then added a sentiment underneath.

I then used a another piece of card with a circle die cut out of it with Distress Inks to create a reverse masked effect.

The image panel was layered with black and white card and I added some black gems to complete the card.

If you'd like to find out more about Artsystamper follow these links:

Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper (Facebook)
Artsystamper (Instagram)
Artsystamper Art (Facebook Group)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue (I've used something new - my image and something blue - my Distress Inks)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your design Helen! Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way of using the silhouette, following you Helen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamping and colouring. A great take on the theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your sweet card. I love your clean style. You are a great addition to our team! Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Artsystamper should be happy to have you onboard. Thanks for sharing your project with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and one of my fave poems too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours on your lovely Spring floral creation, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts Easter challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thank you for joining the challenge at Crafts Galore Encore at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...