Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

New from KLM Digital Designs - Farmer Woman Gnome


I'm back today with the third of my new release cards for this month for KLM Digital Designs.

This is 'Farmer Woman Gnome':


I've used the outline version which is here but the image is also available pre-coloured here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- flower punch from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - use a digital stamp
Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes/occupations

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this woman, and the sentiments accompanying it are fabulous. Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is terrific! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...