Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - B is for Boys


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and today's challenge is B is for boys so we'd like you to make a card for a boy.

Take a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called Epic Celebrations.  I repeat stamped the trainers on white card and added three sets of the dots from the set between the shoes.

I used one of the sentiments from the set stamped again in black and then die cut into a circle.

My white card and black paper is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - occasions (birthday)

1 comment:

  1. This would be perfect for my boy. He has such an obsession with shoes. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...