Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Pink and Black


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is pink and black.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the team.

My card is a female version of the card I posted on Tuesday this week here!

This time I used patterned paper from Anna Marie Designs.  I also used the Happy die and Birthday stamp from the Uniko Big and Bold Happy Clear Stamp and Die Bundle.

I layered with black paper and white card from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this fun take on the theme - so bold and so pretty. Deborah, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...