Pages

Saturday 25 April 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/For a Child


We've got a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to make a card for a child.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is their stamp set:



To make my card I used a decoupage sheet from Nitwit Collections - the sheet is called Ho Ho Ho Decoupage.

Here's a side view of the card to show the layers:


I also used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up and an outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant fun image. It's a beautiful card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...