We're back today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we're looking for Easter creations.
Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Bunny Painting digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Dovecraft
- scallop die and flower punch from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative With Stamps - egg
Allsorts Challenge - lots of dots
Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions