Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - it's always anything goes as long as you use some patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:


I'm sharing one of the cards I made for the recent Card Hut Create and Craft show.

The stamp I've used is part of the new Garden Sheds stamp collection and this set is called 'Garden Bar' - you can find the stamps here on the Card Hut website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and paper pieced his shirt.  All the card and paper I used is from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...