Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Spring Flowers


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we want to see spring flowers on your creation.

Take a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I've used one of the toppers and two of the papers from the latest issue of Making Cards magazine.

I die cut the topper with a Stampin Up die and then drew around the outside of the die on the darker green paper and cut out a mat for my image.

The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin' Up and I finished the card with three black gems.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely topper Helen - great colours. And I never think to draw round a die and cut it out by hand. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...