Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

New Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month our theme is anything goes.  Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

I am sharing another of the cards I made for the recent Card Hut show on Create and Craft.

The show introduced the Garden Shed Stamp Collection and this particular set is called 'Home Grown' - you can find all the stamps here on the Card Hut website.

I used Promarkers to colour the stamped image and added paper and card from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Cute and very fun! I think I have some of that green flower paper in my stash somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. Great card. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...