Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Gorgeous Greens


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and this time we'd like to see your gorgeous greens!

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.  We don't have a sponsor for this challenge but we will still be choosing a top 3.

I've made another card using the my new Koala Tea Time stamp set from Sunshine and Bee Designs - you can find it here.

I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper, green card and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...