Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Bugaboo Stamps New Release - Balloon Bear 2


It's Tuesday so that means a new release from Bugaboo Stamps!

This week we have the very cute 'Balloon Bear 2' for you - head over to the website here to get yours for a discounted price for the next week.

To make my card I've also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from my stash
- circular sentiment from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Time Out Challenges - birthday
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Helen your balloon bear is just adorable. Love the red and white. So perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I hope you're doing well? I love this adorable bear and balloons!Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun design - I love the red and white colour combo paired with this image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...