Pages

Sunday 15 March 2020

New Createful Heart Design Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Latte Love digi stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from The Paper Studio
- gems from Poundland
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Crafters Challenge - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - anything goes
Papercraft Challenge - pastel colours

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. We would love the see your creations again. Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters. This is Alka DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love the Colors! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...