Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - A Tribute to Eileen


Our new challenge on the Winter Wonderland Challenge is a tribute to Eileen who was our blog owner and administrator who sadly passed away earlier this year.  The theme is 'anything Christmas goes' and both teams have joined in with the challenge.  All details are her
e on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Little Claire Designs called 'Star of Wonder' - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is also from Little Claire Designs.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes/something green'
 Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'use your favourite things' (Promarkers)

4 comments:

  1. What a very cute Christmas card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 321 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Helen. I love that image, will have to get it for myself!
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...