Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Be My Valentine


The theme for this week's new Cute Card Thursday Challenge is 'be my valentine' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

https://whimsystamps.com/

For my card I've used an embossing folder and stamp which came free with Papercraft Essentials magazine.  I die cut the panda image using an X-Cut die and added a bit of colour with Promarkers.  

The sentiment is from Little Claire Designs and I die cut it with an X-Cut label die.

The little gingham hearts were glued on to the embossed hearts - they came from my Martha Stewart border punch.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...