Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

New Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsor this month is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from My Stitch Back in Twine called 'Hippy Girl' which you can find here on their website.

Here's a side view of the card:


I coloured the image with Promarkers and the paper is from a Lili of the Valley paper pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - 'flowering in February'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'spring'

7 comments:

  1. wonderful card . lovely design and colours . thankuy for sharing mystitchbackintwine digi's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is beautiful card with bright colors and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card so Gorgeous.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just super fabulous. Great work with this image and great to have you on Classic DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a fab card! So happy to be working with you on the Classic Design Team! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful easel card. Fab design. Sorry I am so late with my comment.Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Fun Challenge.
    Hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...