Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

New from All Dressed Up - Little Birdie


There are some more great new releases this month from All Dressed Up - I don't know how Wendy keeps coming up with such gorgeous ideas!

This image is called 'Little Birdie' and you can find it here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added some papers and gems from Craft Creations.

You can see more of the new releases here on the blog and here in the Facebook group.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - 'valentine/love'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'valentine or love sentiment'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'cute'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/love is in the air'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...