Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Bingo


A new challenge started on Wednesday on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week we've got a bingo board for you:


You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Digistamps 4 Joy called 'Peek-a-Boo' which you can find here on their website.  

I coloured the image using Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.  The bingo line I've followed is 'gems, die-cuts, stitching'.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - 'no red or pink'
 Sunny Day Crafting - 'die cuts'

6 comments:

  1. Aaww Helen, that's super duper cute! I love the image you chose to work with and your gorgeous card design. A truly beautiful creation hun. Just lovely. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - there are a few people I would like to do this to, hehe. The problem is I don't know if I would get back up so the joke would be on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting. Hope you'll come back this week too!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and majestic a very different New Baby card Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image, cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "No Red or Pink" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...