Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

New CRAFT Challenge - Mother's Day/Female


A new challenge started yesterday on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'mother's day/female'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pickled Pot Pourri called 'Sweet Hedgehog' - you can find him here on their blog.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is a stamp from Little Claire Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'favourite embellishment' (gems)

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...