Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi from 2 Cute Ink called 'Buddy the Puppy' - you can find him here in their Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used some papers from Craft Creations.  The sentiment die cut is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'cute'
Creative Inspiration - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...