Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Wednesday on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week we've got an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fred, She Said Designs called 'Emma and the Cake' which you can find here in their store blog.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and die cut the image and the kraft layer underneath.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. I've made cakes before and this is how I feel when I am setting them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...