Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Underwater


A new challenge started today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'underwater'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a free digi stamp from Dearie Dolls called 'Scuba Diver Dee' - you can find it here on their blog.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The sentiment is from an old Pink Cat Studio stamp set and I've used paper from Dovecraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Double D Challenge - 'ric rac/zig zag'

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Ric-Rac/Zig-Zag’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the sentiment with this super cute image! Great guy card, any age. Thanks for sharing it in our Double D Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card. I like the little guy and the colors. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...