Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

New Julia Spiri Challenge - I Love Red


There's a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time our optional twist is 'I Love Red' or you can always go for 'anything goes' if you prefer.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Julia Spiri called 'Little Carmen' - you can find her here in Julia's Etsy shop.  

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Basic Grey.   I've finished the card with a die cut flower and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.


Julia has a brand new website here - make sure you go and take a look.

She also has a new You Tube Channel here.  Watch out for more great videos coming soon!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenges - 'use red and one other colour'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creates and Makes Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...