Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Love Heart


I'm back with some more DT inspiration using another of this month's new digi stamps from All Dressed Up.

This digi stamp is called 'Love Heart' and you can find it here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

Take a look at our Facebook Group for more inspiration from the rest of the team:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/457550661009843/

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then added some glitter from my clear Spectrum Noir glitter pen - as always, it doesn't show up on the photo!  I've used some patterned card from the Payper Shop and a doily from a pack I picked up recently at a party supplies shop.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'favourite embellishment' (gems)
Scrap'n'Challenge - 'hearts'
Crafty Purple Frog - 'love is all around'

9 comments:

  1. Helen, this is just gorgeous! I love the folk art vibe of the image, and the doily and the gingham background go with it perfectly!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the doily! Thanks for linking up your project with us at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    If You Give A Crafter A Cookie, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen that is a wonderful image and the paper is a great match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and you highlighted it wonderfully. So happy you joined us at the Tuesday Throwdown blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, I love the slightly country, but still really clean look you got! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to show off that digi and I like the way you have used the doily :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Gorgeous design with the doily behind! Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Purple Frog!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute Helen! Thanks for entering the Scrap N' Challenge, and congrats on winning! Your creation is lovely :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...