Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Your Favourite Colour Combination


It was my turn to choose the theme for yesterday's new Pink Gem Challenge and I chose 'your favourite colour combination'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the winner is 2 individual digi images or 2 card topper kits or one of each (no sets or sentiment sets) of the winner's choice from Pink Gem Designs.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Valentine Owls' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Dovecraft and Craft Creations.

And yes, my favourite colour combination is pink and kraft!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - 'love is in the air'
 Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Purple Frog - 'love is all around'

5 comments:

  1. Another sweet owl image. Great color combo...knew it was your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very cute image Helen! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Thanks for sharing with Lemon Shortbread
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I LOVE those owls and you have shown them off perfectly :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so cute Helen and such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Purple Frog!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...