Pages

Sunday 5 February 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Have a Heart


A new challenge has started today on the Daisy Chain Challenges Blog and this month our theme is 'have a heart'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a brand new digi set from Imagine That Digis:


You can find the set here on the website.

If would like to receive this set free then all you have to do is to link up a card to this month's challenge on the blog using an Imagine That Digis digi stamp!  You can find the challenge here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'who loves you baby'
Let's Craft and Create - 'love is in the air'

6 comments:

  1. Helen, love your card in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, this is super CUTE!! I love your softer color palette here - ♥ it! xKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lets Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so much fun, and I love that pink and green color combo! Thank you so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...