Pages

Saturday 25 February 2017

New Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - Favourite Elisabeth Bell Image


This is my GDT card for the new challenge on the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog - this month we're asking you to use your 'favourite Elisabeth Bell image'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The winner will receive their choice of 3 digital images plus the chance to join the challenge as a GDT.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Willow With Hot Chocolate' - you can find her here.

I've used papers from Trimcraft and coloured the image using Promarkers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Colour Crazy Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...