Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Card for a Teenager


A new challenge started on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this week we'd like you to make a card for a teenager.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made for the Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda last month.  

I've used one of the designs from the 'Floral Border Cherish' sheet which is available here.  The paper I've used is from the 'Citrus Collection' paper pack which is available here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'anything goes' 
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - 'no red or pink' 

5 comments:

  1. Super NOT Pink or Red entry, love the dramatic effect. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "No Red or Pink" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...